If you’re looking to have your home cleaned, but are concerned about having strangers in your home during the Coronavirus pandemic, we have a solution.
Easyway has added a “contactless cleaning” option to our extras on the booking page. It is totally free, of course, and will allow you to avoid any person-to-person contact with your cleaning crew before, during, or after the cleaning.
How do I set up no-contact home cleaning?
Just select “contactless cleaning” from your extras, or ask us on the phone, and leave us with instructions for how to get in the home, and secure it when you leave:
- Hidden key
- Feel free to leave a key somewhere on the property, or leasing office if you have one.
- Leave door unlocked
- If you are comfortable with this option, you are welcome to leave your door unlocked for the cleaning crew. They can lock it or leave it unlocked, just make sure to give us your exact instructions.
- Lockbox w/ code
- Many property managers and realtors use lockboxes on their door handles to secure properties. You are welcome to leave us with a lockbox code as well.
- Please be available by phone until your housekeeper/s have arrived and have obtained access to your home.
- If you request, we will contact you to let you know when your cleaning is done.
- All $70 cancellation and $40 rescheduling fees still apply: if we are not able to reach you within 15 minutes of arrival, and we cannot obtain access to the property, you will be subject to a cancellation fee of $70.
Hopefully, this will help homeowners who still want to use a cleaning service, but want to reduce their exposure to other people. As always, call us if you have any questions at 512-793-7861